You can at any time:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data. This information is primarily provided in your account;
- know the origin, purposes and method of data processing and the logic applied to electronic processing. This information is provided in this Notice and when you use the Website/Apps features.
- request to update, correct or integrate further relevant data. This is provided via the customer service;
- revoke at any time the data processing consent. It does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing based on the previously given consents. This is offered via specific tools e.g. opt-out or un-subscriptions;
- request to restrict the data processing where:
- you contest the accuracy of the data until we have taken sufficient steps to correct or verify the accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful but you do not want that we erase the data;
- we no longer need the data for the provided purposes, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; or
- you have objected the data processing justified by legitimate interests, pending verification if we have legitimate grounds to continue processing;
- object the data processing, including those based on our legitimate interest, and (where applicable) the decisions being taken by fully automated means. This request may result in the termination of the services provided to you;
- request the erasure of data without undue delay. This request may result in the termination of the services provided to you;
- receive an electronic copy of the provided data, if you like to port them to a different service provider. This is offered by the customer service; and
- lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Unless otherwise provided, these services are offered by sending a written request. They are free of charge however in certain circumstances, we may apply a reasonable fee and fully or partially refuse the request. We will do our best to accommodate your requests but sometimes other legal obligations or third party rights may take precedence.
Your requests shall be handled within one month of receipt. This may be extended by two further months based on the complexity and number of the requests.