1) Any points tallied during the so called “Golden Set” will not count for the settlement of the offers relating to that particular match, with the exception of any bets referring to tournament progression and Tournament Totals.
2) Settlement of player-related bets in match/event/tournament will be based on the result after potential over (extra time, unless otherwise stated.
3) "Head to Head" and “Over/Under” bets involving the performance of one or more players in the match/event/tournament are considered valid given that all listed players take part in the match/event/tournament at some stage.
4) “Over/Under” and "Handicap" offers on unfinished matches the outcome of which is already determined before the interruption of play and/or where any further continuance of play could not possibly produce a different outcome to said offers, will be settled based on the result achieved until the interruption. For the calculation of these settlements, the minimum amount of occurrences which should have been needed to bring the offer to the natural conclusion will be added as necessary depending on the number of sets which the match is scheduled for. Should this calculation produce a situation where no possible alterations could affect the outcome of the offer, this will be settled as such. See examples from the tennis-section for reference.
5) All “Correct Score” offers, “Odd/Even”, and those offers which refer to the winner of particular period/timeframe in the match (example “Which team will win the 1st set?” and “Set 2 – Race to 15 points” require the relevant part of the match to be completed.
6) All type of offers not specified above require at least one set to be completed for bets to stand, except for those offers the outcome of which is already determined before the interruption of play and any further continuation of play could not possibly produce a different outcome.