1) All offers will be settled based on the official result declared by the governing association at the completion of the last scheduled heat. Subsequent promotions, demotions, appeals and/or penalties inflicted after the termination of the event which the bet refers to are disregarded.
2) "Match" bets between two teams/riders are settled according to the official result, regardless of the number of heats completed.
3) “Over/Under” offers on unfinished matches/events the outcome of which is already determined before the interruption and/or any further continuance of play could not possibly produce a different outcome to said offers, will be settled based on the result achieved until the interruption. For the calculation of these settlements, the minimum amount of occurrences which should have been needed to bring the offer to the natural conclusion will be added as necessary depending on the number of sets which the match is scheduled for. Should this calculation produce a situation where no possible alterations could affect the outcome of the offer this will be settled as such. See examples from the tennis-section for reference.
4) “Handicap” offers require all scheduled heats to be completed for bets to stand except in those events the outcome of which is already determined before the interruption and/or any further continuance of play could not possibly produce a different outcome to said offers which will be settled accordingly. See examples from the tennis-section for reference.
5) All "Head to Head" and “Over/Under” bets featuring the performance of one or more riders in an event/heat are considered valid given that all listed riders take part in at least one heat for bets to stand.
6) Bets referring to a specific heat require the specific heat to be completed and all listed participants to take part in the particular heat for bets to stand.