1) A Head-to-Head Bet where at least one horse completes the race is determined on the basis of the declared official result issued by the governing association.
2) A Head-to-Head Bet where both horses fail to get an official result is declared void.
3) A Head-to-Head Bet where both horses are recorded with the same official time is determined on the basis of which horse is notified in the Result as having placed ahead of the other horse; if it is impossible to determine whether one horse is ahead of the other horse on the basis of the Result, the Bet is declared void.
4) A Head-to-Head and/or Triple Head bet is declared void in the event that:
a. All participating horses fail to complete the race; and/or
b. None of the participating horses is awarded any prize money.
5) In case of misprints regarding information, such as, but not limited to, race and start numbers, race names, starting methods or distances, the bet will still be considered valid given that all listed horses take part in the same race within the same meeting.
6) All bets refer to the listed/race meeting. Should the race/meeting not be held/completed within the scheduled date, all bets placed after 00:00 CET of the scheduled day will be settled as void. Bets placed before 00:00 CET of the scheduled day will remain valid granted that the race/meeting is held within its scheduled year.