1) All bets will remain valid as far as the match/offer is played within the tournament framework regardless of any changes in schedule, conditions, etc., unless other arrangements have been agreed.
2) “Match” bet offers are based on the general principle of tournament progress or tournament win, depending on which phase of the competition the match refers to. The team progressing to the next round or winning the tournament is to be considered the winner of the bet regardless of match duration, withdrawals, disqualifications, etc. These bets require at least one set to be completed for bets to stand.
3) “Over/Under” offers on unfinished matches/events the outcome of which is already determined before the interruption and/or any further continuance of play could not possibly produce a different outcome to said offers, will be settled based on the result achieved until the interruption. For the calculation of these settlements, the minimum amount of occurrences which should have been needed to bring the offer to the natural conclusion will be added as necessary depending on the number of sets which the match is scheduled for. Should this calculation produce a situation where no possible alterations could affect the outcome of the offer, this will be settled as such. See examples from the Tennis section for reference.
4) “Handicap” offers require all scheduled sets to be completed for bets to stand except in those events the outcome of which is already determined before the interruption and/or any further continuance of play could not possibly produce a different outcome to said offers which will be settled accordingly. See examples from the Tennis section for reference.
5) All “Correct Score”, “Odd/Even” and those offers which refer to the winner of a particular period in the match (example “E.g. Team to win the first set”) require the relevant part of the match to be completed.