1) Unless explicitly stated, should a match or else a specified period (ex. 1st Half, 3rd Quarter, etc.) end in a draw, all bets will be settled according to the so-called “dead-heat” rule. In such case the payout would be calculated after the odds are divided and then multiplied by the stake, irrespective of whether the net payout is lower than the Account Holder's stake.
2) Unless otherwise stated, all bets referring to matches will be settled on with the result at the end of 4th Quarter (normal time).
3) All bets referring to player performance, as well as "Head to Head" and “Over/Under” bets involving one or more players' performances in a single match/event are considered valid given that the specified players play from the start of the match.
4) First Goalscorer in the match/1st Quarter - Stakes will be refunded on players who are not in the starting 21. Bets on First Goalscorer in the match do not require the goal to be scored in the 1st Quarter. Should no goal be scored in the listed period all bets will be settled as void.
5) First Goalscorer in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th Quarter - All bets stand irrespective of the player’s participation (or lack thereof) in the listed Quarter and the match. Should no goal be scored in the listed quarter all bets will be settled as void.
6) Wire-to-Wire" betting refers to which team (if any) is leading the match at the end of each quarter.
7) Should any replay/extra matches be required to determine any position in the classification, league winners, etc., the outcomes deriving from these replays/extra matches will be used for the settlement of the respective bet offer.
8) For match betting on a Grand Final, the betting is specific to the upcoming match to be played, or the current match, in the case of live betting. Bets will not carry over to any replay and a new market will be added for any subsequent matches.
9) When settling offers which relate to the performances of two or more individuals/teams over a stipulated timeframe/competition, stages of elimination within the “Finals” will count for the settlement. Should two teams be eliminated at the same stage, the team that finished highest on the AFL ladder at the conclusion of the Regular Season will be considered as having achieved a better position.
10) All bets stand, regardless of change of venue.