You can apply for withdrawal of your balance directly in your gaming account.
- Log in and then click on your user symbol at the top right on the website.
- Select the menu item 'Withdraw' in the menu on the left.
- Indicate how much of your balance you would like to withdraw. You will see your current available balance below the input field.
- The next step is to select your desired payment type.
- Follow the instructions for your desired payment type and confirm your withdrawal amount.
- Before confirming your withdrawal request, please carefully check all the information – in particular your bank details or credit card information. In general, winnings can only be paid out to accounts or credit cards that have already been used for a deposit.
When you apply for your winnings to be paid out for the first time, we need a copy of your valid identity card (and/or a similar identification document). In some cases, our support team may request additional documents, such as proof of address (such as electricity, gas or telephone bill etc.) or bank statements for security purpose. If you have not already provided this information as part of your registration, you can upload it directly to our website.
- Log in and then click in your user symbol at the top right on the website.
- Select 'Account' in the menu on the left and click on the second tab, 'Documents'.
- Select the appropriate documents from the local storage location on your PC.
- Select the type of document.
- Then click on 'Save' to upload the documents.
- Your documents will now be checked by our staff. This step is complete as soon as the check has a positive outcome.
Alternatively, you can also e-mail all the necessary documents, stating your player name, to firstname.lastname@example.org.