You have the option on our website of defining your deposit limit. The amount of your limit can be determined entirely by yourself. For reasons of player protection, any limit increase comes into force after 7 days.
This is how you set a deposit limit:
- Log in and click on your user symbol at the top right on the website.
- Select 'Deposit limits' in the menu on the left.
- If you are changing your limit for the second time, complete the responsible gaming test; once done, you will be able to set a new limit.
- At the top, you can add a new limit by setting the amount and the corresponding period (daily limit, weekly limit, monthly limit). Please ensure that the amount consists of just one figure and contains no commas, decimal points or currency symbols.
- Finally, click on 'Save' to confirm your limit.
You can also review your active, deactivated and pending limits as well as all details pertaining to them on the same page.
Every player is set with default limits. The limits are split into 3 intervals and listed below with their values
Daily limit up to 600EUR,
Weekly limit up to 1500EUR
Monthly limit up to 3000EUR
Please note: Deposit limits can be increased. The amounts can be higher than the above default limits, however certain checks may be required prior approval. Should you change one of the interval deposit limit amounts, we advise that you consider the other intervals to gain the necessary needs for your change of amounts.