Bonus money is free credit that we voluntarily provide and that you receive on specific occasions. These occasions include:
- Your first invitation.
- Participation in special promotions.Make sure you don’t miss a bonus opportunity by subscribing to our newsletter!.
Unlike the money you’ve actively deposited, bonus money cannot be paid out. It is automatically used when your money credit has been used up. However, you can gradually convert a bonus into money if you are playing for money. A bonus that is converted into money can be paid out and can generate payable winnings in the game.
This is how you gradually convert your bonus into money:
- Your bonus amount (such as EUR 50) is automatically divided into smaller units of EUR 10. Each amount has to be played 30 times (such as EUR 500 / 10 = 50 units).
- With a certain stake total in our games, you can gradually convert these smaller units into money.
- If you have reached the stake total to be able to convert a bonus unit, the amount is automatically transferred from your bonus balance to your regular balance.
- You can continue to convert bonus units into money through game stakes until your bonus either
- has been completed converted into money
- or its validity date has passed.
- In both cases, simply transfer the next bonus balance in your bonus list and it is automatically divided into smaller units as before.
Please take in consideration that the games you will find in StarVegas contribute to the bonus conversion differently. Check the table below to know the contribution rate to the bonus conversion
|GAME||STAKE||CONTRIBUTION TO BONUS CONVERSION|