1) Unless otherwise stated, bets on Baseball are determined on the basis of the result after any eventual extra innings, and regardless of the amount of innings played, as declared by the organising association.
2) A bet is declared void on a cancelled or postponed match which has not started, or in the case of a result not having been issued within twelve hours of the scheduled start time.
3) "Match" bets will be declared void in case of a draw after the eventual extra innings. All other offers which could reasonably be settled (e.g. "Over/Under", "Handicap" and "Odd/Even") will be settled according to the result after the extra innings.
4) "Handicap", "Over/Under" and "Odd/Even" bets require all scheduled innings to be completed, or at least 8.5 innings to be completed if the home team is in advantage, for bets to stand. This applies to all offers except those the outcome of which has been decided prior to the abandonment and could not possibly be changed regardless of future events. These will be settled according to the decided outcome.
5) The name of the so-called starting pitcher has no relevance on how offers are settled.
6) For settlement purposes "First Half" bets are deemed to be referring to the outcomes deriving from the first 5 innings. All 5 innings must be completed for bets to stand except for those offers the outcome of which has been decided prior to the abandonment and could not possibly be changed regardless of future events, which will be settled according to the decided outcome.
7) "Head to Head" and “Over/Under” bets involving one or more players’ performance in the match/event/tournament are considered valid given that all listed players take part in the match/event/tournament at some stage for bets to stand.
8) All bets referring to aggregated Tournament Totals (such as Runs, etc.) will be settled based on official statistics by the governing association. Unless otherwise stated, cumulative amounts of such bets will include eventual prolongations (e.g. Extra Innings).