Our Loyalty Programme is divided into five benefit levels, which are made available to you depending on your playing activity. You collect points for each game in which you play for money. The points collected within a specific period determine your benefit level at any given time. The benefit level is re-assigned every month depending on your playing activity.
These are the benefits that await you:
- Level 1 – the basic level. This is where newcomers or players with a low level of playing activity start. Just play your first game for money to join!
- Level 2 – access this level with 5,000 points per month. At this level, your gaming account is credited monthly with an amount of EUR 3.
- Level 3 – access this level with 15,000 points per month. At this level, your gaming account is credited monthly with an amount of EUR 7.
- Level 4 – access this level with 55,000 points per month. At this level, your gaming account is credited monthly with an amount of EUR 20.
- Level 5 – access this level with 180,000 points per month. At this level, your gaming account is credited monthly with an amount of EUR 100.
What games allow me to earn how many points?
- Casino games (with the exception of slots): 1 point per EUR 2 stake.
- Slots: 1 point per EUR 0,4 stake.
What period is relevant for my benefit levels?
All points collected from the 20th of the current month to the 20th of the following month are counted. As soon as you reach the required number of points, you profit from the benefits of the corresponding benefit level (this can also be before the end of the current calculation period). If the 20th of the following month is reached and thus a calculation period comes to an end, your points are reset. A new calculation period begins in which you collect points again. The benefits you have achieved in the calculation period that has just ended remain in place for whole of the next calculation period.
New players who are playing for money for the first time: If you are betting money for the first time and this happens before the 20th of a month, the points you collect are credited to your first point collection.
What is my objective for the next calculation period?
Ideally, you will collect at the least the same number of points as the month before in order to maintain your current benefit stage – or better still, collect even more! Should you not manage this, you will be assigned to the level after the end of the current calculation period to which the number of points you have collected corresponds.